Sunday, September 11, 2011

I MISS BRYANT PARK!!

<p>Today is September 11th. A day to reflect, remember, and mourn the tragedy that occured this day. Being in NY at NYFW during this time today was extra stressful for cops as well as the model photographers. Due to a earlier incident involving a shoving match erupting when heidi klum made her exit, photographers were forced into a cage of sorts to photograph whoever they needed to. It was so extra and unnecessary though. First they didn't want peole standing over here, then they didn't want you standing over there,  next Anna's car being parked in this area meant you had to move over there. It was such a circus and the celebrity fangirls and boys made it even worst.

I did have some high points during the day though. I asked Monika "jac" Jagaciak how to say her last name (Ya-Ga-Shack) and closed that chapter. Jac is very interesting to talk to. She has a very playful and whimsical way of talking. The only thing about her is she knows she can't hang around to long because if she does, its bound to cause a traffic jam. She's also been loving her hair this season. I don't blame her~it's looking teesed and popped to perfection! I also kinda sorta made a connection with Joan Smalls (she kept eyeballing my camera lol). We only chatted for a bit seeing that she somewhat knows who I am. I would like to think she feels somewhat at ease around me. Hopefully i haven't given her a reason to feel otherwise since she's one of my favorites. Keeping on the topic of talking to models, I Had the extreme pleasure of talking to Madisyn Ritland. She is a very gorgeous girl. Bright blue eyes, very happy smile, and genuinely nice and personable by nature. I'm glad she made the switch to silent where she can get more attention and given the ability to shine more!

No comments:

Post a Comment