Friday, September 9, 2011

Kate Lanfierce!

It's not a secret that I'm kinda obsessed with Kate Lanphear. I tell everyone that will listen. If you were smart, you would be obsessed with her to.
Kate is many things that other editors aren't. She is approachable, agreeable (in the sense of taking her picture), and so nice that I'm often times caught off guard.
Kates ensembles consist mostly of black or white, high heels, her trademark bleached shag, and her wrists adorned with a combo of bracelets/watches/skulls/fierceness.
As basic as these outfits read, they come across fantastic. Kate, being a woman of a certain age, wears clothes that someone in their mid 20s may wear. With editorial grace, she is able to pull it off and make it look age appropriate regardless of how old you may be.
I'll be feeding my Kate addiction in the coming days, so in the meantime...get addicted to her to.
Addiction


No comments:

Post a Comment